NEW YEAR, NEW BLOG

January 02, 2016


For the past few days I've been glued to my laptop, because I've been working on a new project. Namely, a new blog! I've been tossing the idea around in my head for quite some time now, but never really knew when would be the right time to take the leap. Finally I decided the time was right, because what better time to launch my new blog than at the start of the new year?
Ever since I started my blog in 2012 I've been using blogger and even though it has been a great platform, I'm ready for the next step. Which is why I've created a new blog on wordpress.  It kind of feels like I'm cheating on blogger a bit, but hey, I'm ready for a fresh new start. Since I want to start fresh, I also decided to leave all of my content from 2012-2015 on my old blog (which you can still check out here). Don't worry, I'm not making any dramatic changes content wise, it's just going to be more professional!
In a nutshell: new year, new blog! I moved from blogger to wordpress.
Happy new blogging year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment