PUT A CAP ON IT

December 07, 2015




COAT HOLLISTER
JUMPER PULL & BEAR
SHIRT H&M
JEANS AEROPOSTALE
SNEAKERS ADIDAS
CAP BRANDY MELVILLE
NECKLACE BRANDY MELVILLE

If you like it then you should have put a cap on it.. a tad cheesy (I know), but kind of fun as well. Lately the wind has been going crazy, so I'm taking out all the headgear to keep my hair tamed. Beanies, a cap or a fedora from time to time definitely help keep the frizz level down. Every fedora lover knows that it's not the best accessory to rock when the wind is all over place, so I had to explore my other options. My latest favourite has been this cap, probably because of the alien, but also because it serves its purpose very well. I think it's a good replacement for now, but when the time is right I will definitely be bringing my good ol' fedora back!


No comments:

Post a Comment