NOVEMBER FASHION ROUNDUP

December 04, 2015


1 | 2 | 3 | 4

November has passed which means that it's time for a fashion roundup! I posted a range of outfits over the past month, from frizzy hair in the drizzling rain to bare legs in the sunshine. Can't say that I minded the latter. But enough with the weather talk (why do bloggers, including me, always talk about the bloody weather?). 
Fashion wise I got into turtle necks (not the 'I have no neck kind', but more like the 'I'm getting there' type), which is something that I never thought would happen. I've also been wearing lots of long, statement coats and ripped jeans which are my go-to pieces these days. Unfortunately I haven't had much time to experiment with my fashion choices lately, so hopefully I will be able to do that more this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment