MUST WATCH: THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE

December 08, 2015



A few weeks ago a lecturer recommended a movie to me, which I actually was excited to watch: The September Issue. It's all about Vogue and how they create their September issue, which is pretty darn epic if you ask me. When I watched it, I felt so inspired that I just had to share it with you. So, if you have a few hours to spare, go watch this movie! It's on Netflix and if you're into design like me, it will give you some pretty cool insights which you may not expect.
Besides that, you also get to see a different side of the fashion queen herself: Anna Wintour. Even though she seems like an ice queen, she actually is a lot more than that. 
So to all of you fashion, design and vogue lovers, grab yourself some popcorn and start watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment