MERRY CHRISTMAS!

December 25, 2015


It's the 25th of December which means that it's Christmas! The day of santa, family gatherings and lots of food. I decided not to go home for Christmas this year and spent the day on the couch with my boyfriend watching Netflix instead, which I didn't really mind (Homeland is just so darn addictive!). 
Tomorrow I'm going to have dinner at my boyfriends parents place and hopefully visit some family on the way over there as well. Even though I'm not with my parents this year, I feel like it can be refreshing to change it up a bit and create new traditions. Of course, I miss them, but facetime and whatsapp calls make the distance a lot more bearable these days! 
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the holidays and spend it with the people you care about. Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment