INSTAGRAM UPDATE - NOVEMBER

December 15, 2015


1. THROWBACK! | 2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME | 3. PROPEDEUSE CEREMONY | 4. OOTD (POST HERE) | 5. THIS IS VOYEUR | 6. LET IT SNOW! | 7. OOTD (POST HERE) | 8. NEW READ | 9. OOTD (POST HERE)


There we have it, my Instagram feed from last month! Quite a few OOTD's, a throwback and some snow.. not bad, right? I always like to take a moment to reflect on the past month, just to see what I did and what made me smile. That's the great thing about Instagram, you get a chance to show the good parts of your life and omit the less pleasant ones. Even though some people don't use it for the better, I think that if you use it for the right reasons, it can be a great place to share who you are and what interests you. Kind of like a personal resume, but much more interesting than the businessy one. Just a little thought on this busy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment