FOOD FESTIVAL AMSTERDAM

December 01, 2015



Last weekend was on of the great festivals of the year: the food festival in Amsterdam! Lots of food trucks, delicious smells, too many foods to choose from and of course, a great atmosphere. There were so many choices that I couldn't decide on what I wanted to have, but in the end I think I made some pretty good food choices. I had some beef skewers with tornado potato, barbecue meat balls and to top it all off, I went for a good ol' piece of red velvet cake. The tornado potato was my favourite, because it tasted like crisps and was just too darn delicious. 
Overall I would definitely recommend checking out a food festival, even if you're not a huge foodie like me. There's something for everyone and personally, I think it's better than a restaurant. The only thing that I didn't appreciate were the prices, because it was a tad expensive, but I guess you can't avoid that if there is no entrance fee. Other than that, it was great and I would definitely like to go again next time!

Have you ever been to a food festival?




No comments:

Post a Comment