CHECK THAT

December 28, 2015

COAT ZARA | SHIRT H&M (MENS) | RIPPED JEANS AEROPOSTALE | ANKLE BOOTS H&M | BAG MANGO | SUNNIES RAY BAN

I'm not one to hide my love for mens fashion, so it should come as no surprise that the shirt I'm wearing is in fact from the mens department. It has been hanging in my closet for quite some time now (ever since my trip to Stockholm, to be exact) and for some reason I haven't taken it out for a spin yet. 
Yesterday I finally decided that I wanted to wear it. When I was putting my outfit together I felt like I needed to balance the oversized fit of the shirt out with something more form fitting, so I threw my trench over top to give me some shape on top and not make my shoulders appear any wider than they already are. The skinny jeans are a classic for me to give my body more shape as well; I usually go more baggy on top and tighter on the bottom. Finally, I added some heeled ankle boots to give me some height and make me feel more feminine. 
The colour palette is not exactly extensive, but when I wear a coloured piece on top, I tend to keep the rest more monochrome. A simple look, perfect for a Sunday out in the city (or for some good ol' sale shopping, like I did)!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment