BEHIND THE LAPTOP

December 21, 2015

JACKET THRIFTED | T-SHIRT DRESS BRANDY MELVILLE | JEANS WEEKDAY| BOOTIES H&M | NECKLACE BRANDY MELVILLE

Since the light outside has been terrible lately (there we go with the weather talk again, oops!), I thought I would take some outfit photos inside instead. I'm not the biggest fan of taking photos inside (outside is so much more interesting!), but desperate times call for desperate measures I guess. 
As for the outfit, I wanted to create a 'jeans and a t-shirt' look with a twist. So, since I realised that my t-shirt dress was a bit on the short side on me, I thought I would try to wear it with jeans to change it up a bit. To my own surprise, I'm actually digging this look! The dress is quite short, so it basically looks like an oversized t-shirt, which I'm all about. The only downside is that it makes your legs appear shorter, so I balanced that out with some heeled ankle booties. The light jacket on top finishes the look off, while keeping me warm in the process. It's a simple outfit, but it looks a lot more snazzy than a regular 'jeans and a t-shirt' look if I may say so myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment