WHEN IN CHICAGO

November 02, 2015




JACKET UNKNOWN
DRESS PULL & BEAR
SHOES ADIDAS
BAG BRANDY MELVILLE
SUNNIES RAY BAN

Hello there from a very sunny Chicago! Today my mom and I went downtown to explore the sights (we went on one of those so touristy, but surprisingly interesting bus tours), do a little bit of shopping and we also went to the Blackhawks game! Which FIY, they won, so I will be collecting my free Egg McMuffin in the morning. Can't say that I mind! 
Other than that I have been majorly jetlagged for the past few days, so today was no exception. I basically feel like I'm sleepwalking all day and I've got the bags under my eyes to prove it, which is always fun. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow! 
Lastly, I wanted to mention a very odd occurrence which I definitely was not expecting at this time of the year.. bare legs! No tights, just my bare skin exposed to the sun in NOVEMBER.. say what? Didn't think I would experience that any time soon! But, I would appreciate it if the weather stays like this all week, because I'm certainly not complaining. 


1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I'd love to visit Chicago.

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete