WHEN IN BERLIN

October 27, 2015




COAT ZARA
JUMPER MANGO
JEANS PULL & BEAR
SHOES H&M
SUNNIES RAY BAN
NECKLACE BRANDY MELVILLE

When in Berlin, you've gotta take some photos at a graffiti wall! There are so many of them, you couldn't miss them if you tried. As for my outfit, I decided to wear one of my classics: a jumper, ripped jeans, some black booties and a statement coat. This time there was a bit of a twist to it though (shocker!), because instead of wearing black jeans, I went for white. Contrary to popular belief (especially here in the Netherlands) I actually think white is a great shade to wear during the fall/winter time and ever since I got these jeans they have been a favourite of mine. The only downside is the fact that they get dirty so easily, but I've got a few tricks down my sleeve to solve that problem. No biggy!


2 comments: