VIDEO: DIY FACE MASK WITH LA VIE SHERINE

October 03, 2015

Today I have a special guest joining me in this video! One of my close friends, Ahlam, also has a blog and we decided to do a little collab together. We plan on doing this more often, so keep your eyes peeled for that! This week we decided to make two face masks: one for sensitive skin (my skin type) and one for dry skin (Ahlam's skin type). I made the one for sensitive skin which you can watch how to make in this video and Ahlam posted the one for dry skin, which you can check out here.

I hope you enjoyed this video and don't forget to give it a thumbs up if you did!

Face mask for sensitive skin

Ingredients:

1 cup yoghurt
1/2 cup oatmeal

Instructions:

1. Add the ingredients to a bowl
2. Mix them up
3. Apply to your face
4. Relax for 15 minutes
5. Cleanse your face with a hot cloth

La Vie Sherine:

Blog www.laviesherine.com
Youtube www.youtube.com/channel/UCOsgg0tEd8587Qh9YrzGbPA
Facebook www.facebook.com/laviesherine
Instagram www.instagram.com/laviesherine


No comments:

Post a Comment