VIDEO: 1 JUMPER 3 WAYS

October 17, 2015

Today I have a styling video for you! I'm styling 1 jumper in 3 ways, which is actually one of my favourite types of styling videos to watch. I just enjoy watching people getting creative with one clothing piece and creating outfits with it which suit their style. I kept the outfits pretty casual and styled the jumper with different bottoms and I also did some layering on top. I hope you enjoy the video and please give it a like if you did! How would you style a plain jumper like this?


Outfit details:

In every outfit:

Jumper - Pull & Bear
Necklace - River Island

Look 1

COAT ZARA
JEANS PULL & BEAR
SHOES H&M

Look 2

SHIRT H&M
TROUSERS H&M
SHOES ADIDAS

Look 3

COAT THRIFTED
DRESS BRANDY MELVILLE
TIGHTS PRIMARK
SHOES H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment