TOKYO IS FOR LOVERS

October 12, 2015




COAT ZARA
TEE H&M
JEANS WEEKDAY
SHOES ADIDAS
BAG BRANDY MELVILLE
NECKLACE RIVER ISLAND
SUNNIES RAY BAN

Even though I'm not a big fan of the slogan (which is very unlike me to buy, btw), I do love this tee. It's a lot more interesting than a plain white tee and also happens to be the latest addition to my basics wardrobe. I consider it to be a basic, just because basic doesn't have to be boring at all. To me, a basic piece is something that goes with a lot of things and I can easily grab to create an outfit. Which is exactly what I did here! It's an easy outfit (one of my recent go-to's to be honest), perfect for a Saturday of running errands and strolling around the city.


1 comment:

  1. Great outfit! I need to get myself a pair of Ray Bans!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete