SEPTEMBER FASHION ROUNDUP

October 01, 2015


1/ 2/ 3/ 4

One less outfit, but that shouldn't spoil the fun! The past month has been quite busy for me, so I didn't have a lot of time to blog. No more holidays and back to business! I started college again, I was reunited with my roomies and of course, I started with The French Wardrobe System (if you don't know what I'm talking about, then you can check out this post). It has been going really well so far and I only bought 5 new pieces for fall (my haul will be up next week, so keep your eyes peeled for that!). I've started my winter wishlist and even though I haven't completed it yet, I'm feeling very confident that I will stick to the rules. I also haven't encountered any wardrobe malfunctions yet, so overall my experience has been very positive so far! Hopefully I can keep this up and still post new outfits for you every week. Fingers crossed!


2 comments:

  1. Great photos! Love the coat in the 2nd outfit <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete