FEDORA

October 05, 2015




COAT ZARA
TEE ZARA
JEANS TOPSHOP
SHOES ADIDAS
HAT H&M
BAG MANGO

Please don't mind the scruffy looking shoes today. Apparently a ground scattered with beer cups and beverages flying all over the place doesn't do wonders for a pair of white sneakers.. who knew (silly me, I know). Dirty sneakers aside, I decided to take my fedora out for a spin again which I love to do from time to time. I also finally found a way to tame those annoying locks which surround my face (when I throw on a hat), by wearing my hair half up in a bun and covering the dot of hair with my fedora. Way to go! Now I can wear my fedora more often if the weather allows me to (we all know: wind is a no go for a hat day!). As for the rest of the outfit, I decided to keep it pretty simple by just wearing some of my favourite pieces: wool coat, striped tee, jeans with rips and of course, some sneakers! Basic, but always a good go-to outfit.


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5.10.15

    Hi
    LOVE your 'scruffy' adidas! Please, what size are you?
    Thanks Petroch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think they're a UK size 5.5 or 6, but I'm not sure!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love your outfit, specially the coat! And your Adidas are not too bad hahah x


    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They've look better in the past, haha. I just need to wipe off the mud and the will be as good as new!

      Delete