5 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT AUTUMN

October 13, 2015

I'm not the biggest fan of the colder months, but I don't want to come across as a grumpy git who just wants to hide in bed all day. So, I thought I would list five things which I do appreciate, or even love about autumn!



1. Cosy sweaters (lots of them!)

Who doesn't love a cosy sweater? I know I sure do. The cosier the better.




2. Hot drinks

With hot drinks I of course mean coffee, but also tea and the occasional hot chocolate (with extra whipped cream!).



3. Movie nights with blankets (& lots of cuddling!)

There is nothing better than hiding yourself under a pile of blankets while watching a movie and cuddling with your boyfriend.




4. Scented candles

This one speaks for itself.. scented candles are a must!




5. Walking through the park

I'm not going to lie, I don't do this often enough, but I wish I did! If it's not too cold I like to go for a little walk, to just take in the beauty and fresh smell of autumn.


What do you love about autumn?


1 comment:

  1. I love scented candles and cosy sweaters, also love walking on crispy leaves haha so much fun! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete