INSTAGRAM UPDATE - AUGUST

September 01, 2015


1. PALM TREES IN SPLIT| 2. BOTTOMLESS BLUE| 3. OOTD (POST HERE)| 4. EXPLORING STOCKHOLM| 5. OH YES, WELCOME IN SWEDEN| 6. BURGERS AT VIGARDA| 7. TIME TO GO HOME| 8. OOTD (POST HERE)| 9. PARTY TIME| 10. OOTD (POST HERE)| 11. NEW EDITION| 12. MY BABY| 13. OOTD (POST HERE)| 14. BACK IN MY FAVOURITE CITY| 15. FREE (!) DINNER AT MCDONALD'S| 16. OOTD (POST HERE)


Looking at these photos it almost seems like my life is really cool, but unfortunately the contrary is true (at least for the other 11 months of the year). I did however get up to some pretty fun stuff, like partying for a week (I was mentoring at the introduction week for new students in Leiden), spending time with my dog, strolling around my favourite city, having free food at McDonald's (life goals, I know) and of course, some travelling! To be honest, if every month could be a bit like this month, I would be a very content human being. 

USERNAME: MYSTYLEDIARY


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos - your outfits are so on point!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete