HOTSPOT: ROOS (LEIDEN)

September 29, 2015




Time for another hotspot post! This time Britt and I went to a cute little lunchroom beside the canal called Roos, in the centre of Leiden (Botermarkt, to be exact). I took Bella (my dog) along with me this time, so we decided to sit outside. The bench that we sat on was covered with cushions, so it was very comfortable to say the least. 


It took a while for someone to come over and take our order, but that shouldn't spoil the fun! When our order came we both had a delicious coffee; I had a cappuccino, Britt had a moccachino and we both had a carrot cake. The coffees and cake were really good and since we were too full to eat anything else, we want to come back to try one of their sandwiches. A few friends already told me that the food is rather tasty as well, so I can't wait to go back! 


Besides the good food and drinks, the decor was also on point. I loved the interior and the cosy vibe that the lunchroom had both inside and outside. The cushions, candles and wooden tables.. everything just made sense. Props to whoever designed this place!

Overall I'm very happy about our little visit to Roos and I would definitely recommend it! So, if you are ever in the city centre of Leiden and want to grab a coffee or a bit to eat, then you know where to go.


2 comments:

  1. The cake looks so good! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Glad you liked the post. :)

      Delete