DENIM SHIRT

September 28, 2015




JACKET MANGO
SHIRT FOREVER 21
JEANS H&M
SHOES H&M
SUNNIES RAY BAN

If you know me then you'll know that I'm a big fan of denim shirts. I used to own about 5 of them, but after my big closet clean out I only have 2 (!) left. I finally realised that you really don't need 3 light wash variations, so now I have 1 light and 1 dark wash denim shirt. The dark wash one is a new edition and also one of the 5 pieces that I bought for fall. I never owned one before, but I love it! This is one of the go-to looks I have been wearing featuring the shirt. I really like the look with grey denim, it's a bit different from what I usually wear, but I like the colour combination. When the weather gets colder I will experiment more with jumpers and things like that, but for now I'll just stick to the shirt, jeans and jacket look.

Are you a fan of denim shirts?


2 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love your jacket <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete