BASICS

September 07, 2015




COAT ZARA
TEE ZARA
JEANS WEEKDAY
SHOES ADIDAS
BAG BRANDY MELVILLE
NECKLACE RIVER ISLAND
SUNNIES RAY BAN

Yesterday was one of those days where you really can't choose an outfit which will suit the weather. It was raining a lot, sunny at times and there was quite a bit of wind.. please just make up your mind, weather! I decided to go for basics, because that's what I like to do on days like this. A basic striped tee, my new favourite jeans, some sneakers for comfort and a long, masculine coat which instantly makes an outfit. The sunnies were a must in these photos, because I didn't bother wearing make-up (lazy Sundays!). Overall I was quite happy with my choice, besides the fact that it wasn't rain proof (am I the only Dutch person who doesn't own a rain jacket?). 
I will most likely be wearing an outfit like this 90% of the time in the upcoming season, but I'll try my best to change it up in my outfit posts. 

Have a great Monday!


1 comment:

  1. Love the long blazer jacket <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com/

    ReplyDelete