YELLOW

August 31, 2015




COAT THRIFTED
DRESS BRANDY MELVILLE
SHOES ADIDAS
BAG BRANDY MELVILLE
SUNNIES RAY BAN

I've always been a fan of mixing old and new, so this outfit is a perfect example of that. The old piece featured in this look is my coat, which I thrifted in Sweden. I'm not going to lie, it can easily look a bit grannie-ish, so I wanted to pair it with a (new) young piece, like this t-shirt dress. You wouldn't see too many grannies wearing that! My adidas sneakers also make it look young and of course, my backpack just adds a nice touch leather (gotta add some leather!). So there, that is how I like to mix styles to balance out an outfit.

Also, can we talk about the colour palette in these photos? I love a good grey and yellow contrast! Props to my photographer for spotting this place.


4 comments:

  1. Love your jacket here! Great photos.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit! Love the combi's :)

    ReplyDelete