VIDEO: THROUGH MY EYES - STOCKHOLM

August 29, 2015


Nowadays when I go on a trip, I don't even question taking my camera anymore. I just love capturing all the beautiful places that I visit, which is exactly what I did in Stockholm! We were there for four days and in those few days we did lots of walking, exploring and of course, shopping. I filmed little bits throughout the days and put it all together to look like one day, simply because I didn't want to be busy filming throughout the entire trip and wanted to mainly capture the highlights. If you have any questions about any of the places featured, please feel free to leave a comment or contact me. Other than that, I hope you enjoy the video!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful video! Me too iI just went to Mexico and would have seriously missed out on capturing some amazing moments if I didn't take my camera.

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hate it when that happens, luckily I always bring my camera, or at least my phone.

      Delete