TRAVEL LISTOGRAPHY

August 19, 2015



Travel what? Yes, you read that correctly: Travel Listography. As the word suggests, it's a book full of lists related to travelling. But, it actually is a lot more than that. It's a book where you can write down your memories, dream about where you want to go and reminisce about all of your travel experiences. It's very personal, almost like a piece of you, which makes it quite special in my opinion. My boyfriend spotted this book when were in Urban Outfitters in Stockholm the other week and we both loved the idea. If you keep track of it and don't let it go to waste, you can have one book filled with travel experiences, rather than attempting to make a scrapbook for every trip which you never finish (am I the only one?). It makes a great gift for someone who loves to travel and it's also just a fun book to have and flick through when you feel like it. I know that  if I had a coffee table, I would definitely leave it on there so that guests could have a read as well. For now I will keep it on my nightstand, so I can try and jot down all of my travel experience so far. I don't know how you came up with it Lisa Nola, but props to you, this book is a true gem!



No comments:

Post a Comment