INSTAGRAM UPDATE - JULY

August 04, 2015



1,2. BEACH DAY| 3. VERKNIPT FESTIVAL| 4. DINNER IN IRELAND| 5. BREAKFAST IN DUBLIN| 6. BLUE SKY| 7. WHEN IN DUBLIN (POST HERE)| 8. WEEKEND IN IRELAND (POST HERE)| 9. DIEU'S BDAY
10. GOT MY BABY BACK!| 11. DOG SITTING & SUSHI | 12. BOATING| 13. CUTEST ICE CREAM| 14. IN MY NATURAL HABITAT (POST HERE)| 15. VIEW/ 16. SPLIT| 17. BOTTOMLESS BLUE| 18. A DAY ON THE WATER (POST HERE)
As you can see I have had quite an eventful month! I went to the beach (in HOLLAND, like what?), went to a festival, visited my friends & my mom in Ireland, got my dog back (!), did some partying and to top it all off, I spent two weeks in Croatia with my boyfriend. Not bad, right? 

USERNAME: MYSTYLEDIARY


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Holland looks gorgeous!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete