FALL WISHLIST (TFWS)

August 27, 2015

Fall wishlist




Last week I posted about The French Wardrobe System (here) and explained how I want to apply the formula to my own wardrobe. Since fall (September, October, November) is starting soon, I thought I would put together a wishlist featuring the five items that I want to add to my wardrobe for this season. I have given this a lot of thought (after all, I'm only allowed to buy 5 pieces!), so I'm excited to see how well I stick to my list. Once I have succeeded in finding the five items, I will post a haul on my youtube channel, so keep an eye out for that!

MASCULINE COAT

Unlike other girls I am not a shoe or a bag person, no.. I'm an outerwear person! Anything from coats to jackets are my fashion weakness. So, of course I had to include a coat in this wishlist! I've been loving masculine style coats lately and I think that this number from Zara would be a great edition to my fall wardrobe. I can wear it with a scarf or a beanie (or both!) on colder days and I can wear it open with a light top or jumper on warmer days. 

GREEN JUMPER

I don't know why, but for some reason I have always wanted a green jumper and could never find one. I just think green is a great fall colour and there are a lot of ways to style it. I also love jumpers in general, but you probably get my drift. Fingers crossed that I will be able to find one this year!

DARK DENIM SHIRT

I've been a denim shirt fanatic for a few years now, but for some reason I never owned a dark wash version. I've seen them in the shops before and liked them a lot, but never bought one (probably because I own 3 light wash versions..). But, I'm going to change that. I've done a big closet clean out and got rid of some denim shirts, so I finally have space for a dark wash number (one in and one out!).

CLARKS

If you're Dutch you will probably know that Clarks are 'a thing' here in the Netherlands and I can't really say that I'm against it (they are nothing like Uggs, so it's cool). It's a good quality shoe which looks good with any outfit, especially during the fall and winter. So, if I can get over the fact that they are bloody expensive, I might add a pair of these to my fall wardrobe.

OR

PLAID SCARF

If I decide that I don't want to splurge on yet another pair of shoes, I will buy (another) plaid scarf. I already own one, but I would like to have another one which is more red toned. I've worn my other scarf a lot last year, so it would definitely be a good edition to my wardrobe.

PLAID SHIRT

The last item on my wishlist is a plaid shirt. I know, I know, I already own quite a few of them, but sometimes you have to replace them when they are too worn. I actually got rid of 3 plaid shirts, so it's only logical to welcome a new one to the family. 

That's it for my fall wishlist. What's on yours?


2 comments:

  1. Can't believe summer is coming to an end! Love this wishlist I'll definitely be cracking out the plaid shirts too.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so sad! Thanks, plaid shirts are always a good piece to wear. :)

      Delete