CROATIA PART 2

August 06, 2015

BOATING
HVAR


Last week I posted the first installment of the photos I took in Croatia and today it is time for the second part. The first few photos are from our boating trip. We rented a little boat in Bol for the day to explore the area and of course, do some swimming and snorkeling. We saw lots of fish, worked on our tans, had a picnic and pretended to be real pirates (yes, we are children). I couldn't stop singing the titanic song (which is pathetic in so many ways) and to do a little titanic moment on the boat (evidence can be found here). The whole thing was pretty impressive, seeing as I never even watched that movie. But, that's besides the point.

The other half of the photos were taken when we spent the day in Hvar (the 'new Ibiza'). We walked around, had a swim, ate delicious food and had some sneaky heavily overpriced cocktails (ouch!). Overall it was a fun day, so I'm glad that we decided to go. If you want to see some more of the island, you can check out my video about it which I will post on Friday.

That's it for my Croatia adventures! If you want to read any of my other posts from our trip, you can check them out here:







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! I've always wanted to visit Croatia!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com/2015/08/places-you-need-to-see-in-your-20s.html

    ReplyDelete