CASUAL

August 24, 2015





JUMPER ZARA (MENS)
JEANS WEEKDAY
SHOES ADIDAS
BAG BRANDY MELVILLE
NECKLACE RIVER ISLAND
SUNNIES RAY BAN

You know what one of the benefits of having a boyfriend is? Stealing his clothes! Which is exactly what I do more often than not. This time I got my hands on a white jumper from Zara, which is just perfect for a casual outfit. I love a ripped jeans, jumper and sneakers look, so that's exactly what I decided to wear for dinner one night. We actually did a bit of a DIY on my jeans, because they didn't have rips in them before I attacked them with a pair of scissors and my boyfriend gladly joined in for the distressing part. That's just what happens when the shops don't sell what you want, simples. So there you go, that is how this ' casual' outfit came to life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment