BTS SUPPLIES

August 25, 2015

Back to school season is in full swing, so I thought I would jump on the bangwagon and show you which supplies I like to get for college. It's probably going to be a bit of a lengthy one, so I'll stop rambling and get stuck in!


PLANNER MOLESKINE 

First things first: my planner! This thing has saved my life quite a few times already, so when I need a new one I will definitely be repurchasing it. It's the one where the days of the week are on the left and you have space to write on the right. It is perfect for me, because I can use it for my blog, college and personal life (winning!). 

NOTEBOOK BOOKBINDERS DESIGN

A pretty notebook is a must for me, simply because I'm more encouraged to take notes. This is also the only notebook that I bring with me (everything else is on my laptop), so it might as well be an appealing one!

 STATIONERY

 RUBBER STAEDTLER | PENCIL HEMA | HIGHLIGHTER HEMA| SHARPENER HELIX |SCISSORS LOCAL SHOP | RULER LOCAL SHOP | MEMORY STICK SCHIPHOL | PENS BIC

Can't go to college without stationery! I'm very specific when it comes to buying pens and highlighters, so I always buy the same thing. My favourite type of pens are the BIC ones (pictured below), which I have in blue, green, red and black. I'm a leftie, meaning that my writing is awkward already, so I've gotta have my BIC pens! I'm also a bit of a freak when it comes to highlighters, because I will only use yellow.. yep, please don't judge.
Besides the pens I also bring scissors (because no one else does), a ruler (I'm a neat freak), a memory stick (to hand in projects and backup work), a rubber, sharpener and a pencil. Nothing too crazy, but very useful things.


PENCIL CASE H&M

To store all of that stationery, I of course have my pencil case. It's a simple one from H&M (I easily get bored of my pencils cases) and fits everything. Since basically all of school supplies are black, grey or white, I thought it would be fun to add a geographical pattern to the mix.

LUCKY STONE GIFT

Last but not least is the little lucky stone that my friend Britt gave me. Whether you believe in it or not, I just think it's a nice gesture when someone gives you a lucky stone, so I always carry it with me in my pencil case.

That's it! Of course I carry other junk as well like books and beauty products, but I'll probably show that some other time. Perhaps a what's in my school bag video? We'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment