WHEN IN DUBLIN

July 13, 2015

Photo by Stijn


TEE Zara
SHORTS H&M
SHOES Adidas
BAG Brand Melville
NECKLACE River Island
SUNNIES Ray Ban

When in Dublin.. you have to visit Trinity! It's one of the best sights the city has to offer (in my opinion), so it's definitely worth a visit. I wouldn't even go on a tour, just stroll around and enjoy the college. On another note, when in Dublin you also rarely get to wear shorts, so I was very lucky to catch a 'shorts day' while we were there last weekend! We actually didn't bring any shorts with us, so my boyfriend and I both had to buy a pair. I decided to go for this distressed pair (what else is knew), simply because I liked the look and fit of them and I don't own a pair like them (surprisingly). They are high waisted, but not the kind where your butt is hanging out. Perfect! Just the way I like them.



2 comments:

  1. Trinity looks so beautiful! I can't wait to visit there <3

    Check out my latest post <3
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! When are you visiting?

      Delete