SEASIDE

July 20, 2015


TOP H&M
SHORTS HOLLISTER
HAT LOCAL SHOP
NECKLACE RIVER ISLAND
SUNNIES RAY BAN

Greetings from the beautiful island of Brac! We haven't even been here for more than one full day, but I have already fallen in love with this place. The nature, beaches, cute towns, great weather and relaxed atmosphere are just right up my street. But, more about that later on this week. Today I wanted to quickly share what I wore last night, on our first proper night in Bol. It was still very warm in the evening, so I went for a lightweight crop top, some shorts, flip flops (you can't see them in the photos, but you get the gist) and my new fedora. Easy, but very summery. 



2 comments:

  1. Stunning photos, I love the hat!

    Check out my latest post...
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete