OTHER STORIES BEAUTY

July 07, 2015


Recently I have been loving & Other Stories. If you're not familiar with the shop, they basically sell anything from clothes and shoes to beauty products and make-up. The items they sell are beautiful, on trend and of very good quality. I own a few clothing items, but had never tried their beauty line. So, since the sale was on and some of the products were on sale, I thought I would try them out! 


Firstly, I decided to get a hand soap in the scent Couture Carnival. Besides it smelling very good, I also love the packaging. It's clean and simple, but still has a touch of colour. The fact that the soap itself is orange also makes it more appealing and a nice item to have on my sink. I haven't used it yet, but I don't have any big expectations (not in a bad way!). I'm expecting it to be a normal hand soap, but with a great smell. Ain't nothing wrong with that!



The other product that I got is a body lotion in the scent Sugar Crush. The reason why I bought it is because I was intrigued by the scent; it has a hint of citrus to it, which I thought was quite rare. It smells fresh and when I tested it on my hand it also felt like a good, moisturising every day lotion. Other than testing it on my hand, I haven't used it yet, so I'm curious to see how I like it!

Have you ever used any beauty products from & Other Stories?


No comments:

Post a Comment