JULY FASHION ROUNDUP

July 30, 2015


1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5

Well would you look at that, another month has passed.. I have to say that I'm a bit bummed about it, because June, July and August are my favourite months. This time around July was a great month for me, because I went travelling and fashion wise, got to bare my legs for most of the month (gotta love wearing shorts!). There is just something about being able to wear shorts (without freezing your butt off) with the warm sun on your skin, it gives me that ultimate summer feeling. Hopefully I won't have to put them away for another while, because I won't get sick of the summer any time soon!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos. I agree I hate the closing months of summer. It seems like August has come around way too fast!

    Check out my latest post <3
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete