FLORAL

July 06, 2015

Photos by Britt Gieles

Playsuit - Forever 21
Sandals - Aldo
Sunnies - Ray Ban

When I saw this playsuit at Forever 21 the other day I immediately thought: I need that in my closet. It's basically summer in a clothing piece. It's fun, bright and of course, it has the floral pattern. It also has a flattering shape and is very easy to style (just throw on some shoes and you're good to go!). The most important thing though: the price! It was about 20 euros which is not bad at all. Especially since I've worn it twice already and know that I will wear it plenty of times this summer. Overall it's just one of those jewels which ticks all the boxes for me. Happy days!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful playsuit! The pattern is so cute.


    Check out my MAC Lipliner x3 Giveaway!
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. M&MFASHIONBITES6.7.15

    Lovely playsuit :)

    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/

    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice outfit:)

    www.nouw.com/lundblad

    ReplyDelete