DAY IN THE LIFE #6

July 22, 2015

Good morning from a very sunny Croatia! Before we head to the beach I wanted to quickly share what we got up to yesterday. So here we go!

5:25 Wake up call! I decided to wake up ridiculously early to see the sun rise. Well, unfortunately that was a bit of a disappointment since it was already very light outside and the sunrise wasn't spectacular. 

6:10 Seeing I was already up bright and early, I decided to make the most out of it. So, I took some photos of the area, rang my mom and had some orange juice outside.


7:25 The supermarket opened at 7, so I decided to go over and get some breakfast. My boyfriend was still sleeping, so when I got back I thought I would spoil him and make him some breakfast in bed. 
10:12 Beach time! Today we wanted to try a different beach (we had been going to Zlatni Rat for the past few days), so we walked down to the 'locals beach' as we called it. As the name suggests, it's the beach where the local go to. 

10:43 I was feeling a bit peckish, so I had a little snack. I love eating fruit here, it hits the spot every time!


12:43 After some swimming and tanning, we decided to explore the area a bit. So, off we went, armed with my camera (sometimes you just have to act the tourist!). There was a beautiful cave, another beach and a cute little chapel.

16:18 After outing our true Dora the explorer, we decided to go back to the apartment for a bit to have some lunch and go for a sneaky nap. After that we went to our favourite beach: Zlatni Rat. 

19:17 Dinner time! After the beach we went to town and had dinner (with a view!) at a restaurant called Pumparela. I had a delicious tuna salad, Stijn had steak and we both enjoyed a Croatian beer. 

After dinner we strolled around town for a bit, got some groceries and headed back to the apartment. That was our day!



2 comments:

  1. Croatia looks so lovely! I hope you continue to enjoy your time there.

    Check out my latest post <3
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete