5 THINGS

July 17, 2015



Favourite photo

Happy Friday everyone! A bit late, but better late than never. I've been running some last minute errands, packing and cleaning all day, which can only mean one thing: I'm going on holidays tomorrow! I'm travelling to Croatia with my boyfriend and if that's not enough, we're coming home for 1 night after two weeks and then hopping on a plane to Stockholm. We planned our trip to Croatia about 6 months ago, so it's been a long-awaited one. We will be staying in Bol, which is a small town on the Island of Brac. It's going to take a while to get there, but I know it will be worth it. I'm excited to just relax, soak up the sunshine and of course, take lots of photos. Have a great weekend!

Favourite quote
 Favourite moment (can't wait!)
 Favourite food (gotta love some berries!)
Favourite spot




3 comments:

  1. Great photos.

    Check out my latest post <3
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Tumblr never disappoints. :)

      Delete