5 THINGS

July 03, 2015



Favourite place

Happy Friday everyone! This week has been a very good week. I've done some blogging, went to a high tea with Anna Nooshin, did some partying , went boating and went to the beach almost every day. Not bad, right? It's going to get even better though, because this weekend all I'll be doing is going to the beach and I'm also going to a festival. I don't think I can have a better weekend planned than that! Anyway, I hope you have all had a good week as well and of course, enjoy your weekend!

 Favourite quote
 Favourite hair (a pony is the way to go with this heat!)
 Favourite animals (so cute!)
Favourite moment (it was great meeting these girls!)



2 comments:

  1. Pugs are so cute! I have a pug x border terrier cross and she's the friendliest little thing <3

    Check out my MAC Lipliner x3 giveaway!
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete