3 YEAR BLOGAVERSARY

July 23, 2015




TOP & OTHER STORIES
SKIRT A&F
SHOES ALDO
BAG BRANDY MELVILLE
HAT LOCAL SHOP
SUNNIES RAY BAN

Today is not just any normal day for me. It's not my birthday (I wish!) and no, I didn't win the lottery either.. damn. But, it is in fact My Style Diary's 3rd birthday! I can't believe that I have had my blog for 3 years already.. time really does fly when you're having fun. I feel like I have grown so much over these past few years; I started my blog using a crappy digital camera, my writing was quite insecure and I was scared to out myself on the internet. Then I started using my dad's Nikon DSLR, became obsessed with camera's (but still didn't know how to use them properly, cringe), improved my English a lot through attending secondary school in Ireland and finally, got to where I am now: I now own a beautiful Canon DSLR camera (which was so worth emptying my bank account for!), feel like I can say anything on my own little space of the internet and even started making Youtube videos regularly (take that you insecure me 3 years ago!).  Not only I have grown though, my blog has grown with me (have you noticed my new layout?), which makes me very proud. 

Also, a big thank you for reading my blog! Any time someone takes out a few minutes of their busy day to read my post or leave a comment it makes me smile.  So, (*raises glass*) here's to many more years of blogging!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete