TRIBAL SHORTS

June 29, 2015



Photos by Stijn

Jacket - Topshop
Shirt - Tommy Hilfiger
Shorts - Primark
Shoes - H&M
Necklace - River Island
Sunnies - Ray Ban

Usually I'm all about the denim shorts, but this time I thought I would try something different. I spotted these at Primark a while ago and decided to get them. I love the pattern on them and the little accent of colour makes them fun and summery. At first I didn't really know how I wanted to style them, but then I decided to just turn to one of my favourite pieces: a denim shirt. I could have gone for a casual tee, but sometimes I just like to try something different. Since it was a bit chilly I threw a cargo jacket overtop, added some ankle boots for extra height (I don't really need it, but I like to feel tall) and called it a day! I wore it when my boyfriend and I went shopping in Amsterdam and it was very comfortable. In the end, I'm quite happy with how this look turned out! Way to go with stepping out of my comfort zone.

What is your favourite type of shorts?


No comments:

Post a Comment