GOODIES FROM THE US OF A

June 23, 2015


You know what they say, the grass is always greener on the other side. I don't always agree, but in this case I certainly do. Whenever my parents cross the pond and go to Chicago, my mom always leaves with an extensive list of things to get for me. Most of the product that I use on a daily basis are the ones that I bought over there. Hence, why I need to stock up sometimes! So, this time my mom actually almost knew the list off by heart (oops!) and brought back my all time favourites and more! Here's the rundown.



The one thing that always makes me laugh is that when I take out this hand sanitiser around my friends, I always get about 5 more hands in my face because they want a drop as well. I don't know why, but it's just so much better than any other hand sanitiser! Maybe it's the scent, or the cute packaging (and handy case!), but it's always a big hit. This time around my mom got me about 7 of these little bad boys, so I think my friends and I are good for a while! 



*Sigh*. This mascara, it just WORKS. It's all I have been using for the past few years and it still doesn't disappoint. I always get the  orange lash blast mascara in very black. Always. Except for when my dad mixes up the colours and buys me a brown mascara.. but since Target and Walgreens are not really his scene, I can forgive him for that. 



EOS has seriously changed my lip game. I always use this in the morning and I used to always take a stick version of the lip balms (I think it was vanilla) with me, but that one ran out. For some reason I'm not comfortable bringing the little ball of lip balm with me. The size is just awkward and people actually like to throw it around sometimes.. But, other than the weird shape, I love this stuff!



The final item on my list is actually a new one and simultaneously, proof that my mom knows me too well. She knows that I'm all into the candles and room scents, so she got me some of the latter at Bath & Body works. I'm really excited to try it, because I love their stuff. Everything just smells too darn good!

That's it for all the goodies that my parents brought across the pond for me. 

What are your favourite products from the US?



2 comments:

  1. Love eos! Totally changing the lip game ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try that hand sanitiser all the ones I buy smell so gross and bleach like.

    Check out my MAC lipliner x3 giveaway!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete