DUNGAREES

June 18, 2015




Photos by Britt Gieles

Dungarees - Bershka
Top - Bershka
Shoes - Converse

Sorry I've been MIA for so long! I was busy studying for exams and finishing up assignments. But, that's all over now, so I'm back with an OOTD post!

After posting about them countless times, I finally managed to get me some dungarees. About time! I'm happy that I waited though, because this pair ticks all the boxes for me. Unfortunately I have only been able to wear them once so far, since the weather hasn't exactly allowed me to wear shorts out just yet. But, I'm sure I'll get plenty of opportunities to wear them this summer. 
This time around I decided to wear my dungarees with a crop top, but since that seems to be everyone's 'thing', I'm curious to experiment a little bit with them and see what other outfits I can come up with.

What do you think of dungarees? How would you wear them?



No comments:

Post a Comment