DIY MEMORY BOARD

June 20, 2015


For a while now I have had a big blank spot on my wall which I have been meaning to fill. I always save tickets, Polaroid photos and post cards which I like, so I wanted to do something with that. In the end, I decided to make a memory board using wire netting, clips and paperclips. I really like the look of the silver and how the wires look so 'modern', which looks good against all the white that I have going on in my room. Besides that, it also holds lots of memories which would have been put away in a drawer otherwise. It's a win win!


What you will need:

Wire netting// clips// paperclips// double sided tape// two poly toggles (or nails)// drill// memories


Firstly, drill a whole into your wall and insert the poly toggle. Or, you can just use nails if your wall allows you to. Then, for the other hole, I use a leveler to make sure that the holes are even.


Now it's time for the fun part! Take your memories, clips, paperclips and double sided tape (if needed). Lay them out to see where you want everything to go and then attach them using the clips and paperclips. You can use double sided tape if something is falling down a bit, but I actually didn't need to use it. 


And there you have it!

What do you think of this DIY memory board?


No comments:

Post a Comment