DAY IN THE LIFE #5

June 25, 2015


I guess the title says it all.. 

10:11 I stayed over at my boyfriend's place, so when I got home I had a nice cup of coffee.

11:13 After getting some boring house chores done (laundry, tidying up, dishes etc..) it was time to film. The video will be up tomorrow, so stay tuned for that!

12:44 After I finished up filming, I got dressed and headed out the door to catch the bus to meet my friend Britt for lunch.

13:14 Lunch time! We like to go out and discover new places, so this time we went to a bagel bakery. A more in depth post about this place will be up soon!

14:16 After lunch we took some outfit photos and decided to go to the Hortus park. The weather was lovely, so we sat on a bench and just chilled out for a bit.

14:58 Then it was time to hop back on Britt's bicycle and cycle to the supermarket. 

15:57 After we got done at the supermarket we said our goodbyes and I took the bus back home. It's always fun to juggle groceries (including toilet paper) and a bag with your camera in it while trying not to drop everything.. it can be a bit of a challenge.

16:02 I've been listening to this song on repeat. It's just so darn good! 

17:05 After putting my groceries away I quickly typed up a blog post (here).

17:24 Then it was time to hit the gym! 

19:48 After our workout my boyfriend and I quickly headed over to the supermarket to get some spinach (no freezer problems..) and I cooked up some dinner for us.

19:53 Dinner is served! I tried out a new recipe and it actually tasted really good (if I may say so myself..). After dinner we had some quark for dessert and just chilled out for the rest of the evening. 

That was my day yesterday!

What did you get up to?


2 comments:

  1. Great post! All the food looks so fantastic. Also, cute outfit I'm liking the plaid.

    Check out my MAC Lipliner x3 giveaway!
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete