C'EST LA VIE

June 24, 2015



Top - Brandy Melville
Shirt - Topshop
Trousers - Topshop
Shoes - H&M
Sunnies - Ray Ban

I'm not really a graphic tee kinda gal (9/10 make me cringe), but I made an exception for this one. It's plane, but still has a cool shape to it, the font of the text is definitely up my street and I also like the saying. 
Even though I don't love 'm, there are quite a few positive things about graphic tees. An example? They are very easy to style, especially a black one like I'm wearing here. Throw on a pair of trousers (any kind really), a leather jacket if it's cold or just tie a shirt around your waist to add a bit of colour.. simple! Getting dressed can really be that easy.



2 comments:

  1. Great outfit, love the check shirt.

    Check out my MAC Lipliner x3 giveaway!
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete