5 THINGS

June 26, 2015



Favourite moment (can't wait to go on holiday!)

Happy Friday everyone! Summer break officially started for me this week, so I've only been up to fun things lately. No more studying or staying up late to reach deadlines.. happy days! I've been working on a lot of blog posts (I try to post every day!), hanging out with my friends and I've also been going to the gym almost every day lately. The weather hasn't exactly been summery yet, but a little bird told me that it is going to be hot next week, so the beach will definitely be calling then. Can't wait! I hope you all have a great weekend!

Favourite quote
 Favourite food (I'm getting hungry look at this)
 Favourite interior (so cosy)
Favourite outfit (gotta love denim!)




2 comments:

  1. Lovely images! I'm so excited for summer I wish the British weather was a bit more consistent.


    Check out my MAC Lipliner x3 Giveaway!
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Me too, I can't wait for the heatwave :)

    ReplyDelete