VIDEO: SPRING LOOKBOOK 1.0

May 02, 2015


I've never done one of these before, but I guess that the concept is pretty straightforward. I basically just put together 6 outfits that I have already worn or will be wearing in the spring time, using the clothes I showed you in my last video. If you haven't watched my spring haul yet, you can check it out here

Outfit details:

Look 1

Jumper - Only
Shorts - Hollister
Shoes - H&M
Bracelets - Primark
Necklace - River Island

Look 2

Top - Primark
Cardigan - Brandy Melville
Shorts - Hollister
Shoes - H&M

Look 3

Coat - Bershka
Dress - Brandy Melville
Shoes - H&M
Bag - Forever 21
Sunnies - Ray Ban

Look 4

Shirt - H&M
Jeans - H&M
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Brandy Melville
Sunnies - Ray Ban

Look 5

Kimono - H&M (coachella collection)
Top - Brandy Melville
Shorts - Zara
Shoes - H&M
Bag - Brandy Melville
Hat - H&M

Look 6

Jacket - Mango
Playsuit - Primark
Shoes - H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment