POLAGRAM

May 25, 2015


Unless you have been living under a rock, you will know that polaroid is back and it is hot and happening. Everyone wants one of those cool Instax camera's to capture all those polaroid-worthy moments. But, unfortunately the film for these modernised polaroid camera's is really bloody expensive. Correct me if I'm wrong, but a box of film is about 20 euro.. I'm definitely not willing to pay that much (especially since half of the photos are bound to fail). So, when I came across a little app called Polagram, I was immediately intrigued.

Basically what you can do with this app is prevent paying 20 euro in advance for photos which you might not even like. All you need to do is choose what type/size photo you want to print, select the photos from your phone (add a note if you like), choose how many prints you want, pay and just wait until they arrive in the post! It's as simple as that. 

A little while ago I ordered photos on Polagram for the first time and I was surprised at how smoothly everything went. I think that they ship from the US, so my order wasn't there the next day, but it did arrive within a week or so. The prices are good a well, I paid 0,39 cents (euro) per print and an additional 1,99 for postage & packing. Not bad if you ask me! Also, they often have deals and discounts around holidays (Christmas, valentine's day, mother's day etc.), so if you want to order, keep an eye out for those!


Have you ever heard of Polagram?



4 comments: