NEW READ: ON TOP

May 09, 2015

A few weeks ago I met Anna Nooshin, the author of the book 'On top'. When I met her the book wasn't out yet, but I pre-ordered it and it arrived in the post a little while ago. I haven't finished reading it yet, but after reading the first few chapters I just had to write about it. It's a very inspiring book, filled with personal stories, experiences and things Anna learnt along the road of success. She is one of the most inspiring, strong people I have ever met and even though you can already ready read a lot of her work on her website nsmbl.com, this book showcases a very different, more personal side of her. So, if you're interested in finding out more about the face behind the most successful blogger business of the Netherlands, then I would highly recommend this book!

However, there is one slightly disappointing thing.. the book is only available in Dutch. But, I am hoping that she will bring it out in English as well, so that even more people can enjoy her inspiring stories.



No comments:

Post a Comment