INSTAGRAM TOP 10

May 17, 2015

Instagram is one of my favourite networks to follow bloggers, celebrities and basically anyone else who takes beautiful photos. So, today I thought I would share some of my favourite Instagram accounts with you.


Mimi Ikonn is the co-founder of Luxy Hair, but most of all just a beautiful lady with a positive outlook on life who knows how to take a good photo. She takes photos of all things pretty around her including (lots of) flowers, food, her outfits and beautiful spots she encounters on her travels. She also has a Youtube channel which I love, where she shares anything from fashion, to life advice.


If you know anything about the fashion blogger world, you will know who Chiara is. She is one of the most successful fashion bloggers, who posed for magazines like Vogue (!), Glamour and Grazia just to name a few. She travels the world, is a designer and basically just lives the life that any aspiring bloggers can only dream of. On her Instagram she shares lots of photos from her life and travels, but if you want to get another feel of her quirky personality, you can also follow her on snapchat (chiaraferragni) where she posts photos and videos of her adventures all day, every day. 


Sabrina Meijer is the founder and one of the faces behind afterDRK. She is a Dutch visual journalist and photographer, who posts inspiring photos daily. She lives in Amsterdam, which happens to be my favourite city, so it should come as no surprise that she is one of my favourite Instagrammers!



If you know any Swedish blogger, you will know Kenza. With her gorgeous Swedish/Moroccan looks, she takes and shares the most beautiful photos. She is the founder of IvyRevel and also happens to live in Stockholm, which is one of my favourite cities in Europe. The beautiful scenery, her great looks and cool lifestyle are the recipe for a great Instagram account.



Anna Nooshin, the founder of NSMBL and a great individual to begin with. She is a hard working woman, who also happens to live in Amsterdam. She shares photos of her life, which just happens to have gotten even bussier now that she has launched her own book (!). Overall she is a power woman who knows what her audience wants to see and shares accordingly.



Yiota is another hard working woman (can you see the pattern?) who is the co-founder of one of my favourite Australian webshops, Sabo Skirt. She has a great sense of fashion, lives in a beautiful country and has a job which I would love to have. What's not to like?


Aimee Song, an L.A. native and the founder of Song of Style. Besides the fact that I am jealous of the beautiful city that she calls home, she is also a very fashionable woman who has a closet to die for. I used to read her blog religiously, but now I just follow her Instagram to see what she gets up to every day.



Olivia Palermo, or queen of fashion as I like to call her sometimes. She is a very fashionable woman and even though her style is a bit different than mine, I still get a lot of inspiration from her. One thing that does strike me about her Instagram account is that it is not as stylish and put together as she always is. The filters are a bit all over the place and she doesn't stick to 'one style' of photos. I'm not trying to say that that's wrong (no rules apply here!), but I would have expected more from her. Other than that, I love looking at her snaps on Instagram.


Jules has been one of my favourite bloggers for a while, so it should come as no surprise that I love her Instagram account as well. Just like she does on her blog, she shares the most beautiful photos on her Instagram account. What I like the most though, is that she also shares behind the scenes and more personal photos with her followers. I think it's nice that she adds that personal touch.


Last, but certainly not least is Sammi, also known as The Beauty Crush. I've been subscribed to her Youtube channel for years, so when I found out that she has an Instagram account as well, I didn't hover over the 'follow' button for too long. She shares personal photos on her account, but also lots of outfit and travel photos. She has two adorable dogs who also occasionally make an appearance in her photos, so you really: what's not to like?

That's it! What is your Instagram top 3?



No comments:

Post a Comment