FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS

May 06, 2015

Spring has sprung, the spring/summer collections have been launched and spring shopping has commenced in full swing. Don't get me wrong, I love the spring and summer fashion, but the thing that makes any outfit during this season are some great friendship bracelets. If you're like me and you don't have the time to make them, then keep on reading because I know where you can get some great ones without breaking the bank!



The answer is of course: Primark! It's quite possibly the only shop which can still shock me with their low prices. The quality isn't great, but that's okay if you can get 5 bracelets for 1,50 (or 8 for 2,50!). Just throw on a new one when you lose one.. simple! 
When I was there with one of my roommates recently I decided to stock up and bought 2 sets. One with blue tones (which always look nice with gold or silver!) and one colourful set with corals and blues as well. I think both of these will look really nice once I get a tan. 

These are the bracelets that I am currently wearing. I was actually wearing a thin gold one as well, but I lost it already.. oops! I'll probably add the gold leaf one next, because I love to have an uneven number of bracelets on with two colourful ones and a dainty gold number. That way it is not too much, but very visible at the same time.

Do you like to wear friendship bracelets?


No comments:

Post a Comment